/!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
1. Collection of Personal Information from Subscribers. In order to access certain Subscriber services and restricted areas (the "Restricted Services") within the PandorasSecrets Websites, DNI Holdings may require that Subscribers provide certain identifying information (the "Registration Data") requested on an online registration form. This information may include Subscriber's legal name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, subscriber name or "user name", areas of interest, password, method of payment, and if applicable, credit card number. DNI Holdings reserves the right to request any additional information in establishing and maintaining Subscriber's account for use of the Restricted Services.
2. Collection of Information from Visitors to DNI Holdings Websites. For all Visitors, DNI Holdings automatically collects and/or tracks: A) information concerning the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of Visitor; B) the e-mail addresses of Visitors that communicate with DNI Holdings via e-mail, post messages to DNI Holdings ' chat groups, or otherwise knowingly provide their email address to DNI Holdings ; C) information knowingly provided by the Visitor in online forums, chat groups, bulletin boards, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries; and D) information on those pages that Visitors access.
DNI Holdings does place Internet cookies on Visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save information such as the Visitor's name, password, user-name, shopping cart, screen preferences, the pages of the DNI Holdings Websites viewed by the Visitor, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the Visitor. When the Visitor revisits the DNI Holdings Website, PandorasSecrets will recognize the Visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the Visitor's experience. Visitors may decline the Internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of their Web client software, if available.
3. DNI Holdings ' Use of Personal Information Collected from Visitors. For all Visitors to the DNI Holdings Websites, personal and non-personally identifiable information, including Registration Data collected by DNI Holdings will be used by DNI Holdings internally for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of Visitors' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many Visitors have been clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the DNI Holdings Websites. Names, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone numbers collected may be added to DNI Holdings ' databases and used by DNI Holdings for future calls and mailing regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online. Except as otherwise provided, DNI Holdings will not send to Subscriber information concerning PandorasSecrets, the DNI Holdings Websites, or PandorasSecrets's products and services, if Subscriber selects the opt-out Provision described herein. Notwithstanding any opt-out selection, DNI Holdings reserves the right to contact Subscriber concerning non-promotional information about Subscriber's account with DNI Holdings.
4. Opt-Out Right. If Subscriber does not wish to receive any special offers or promotional communication from DNI Holdings, Subscriber has the right to select the "opt-out" option during the registration process or at any time afterwards.
5. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. DNI Holdings will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without obtaining Visitor's consent. DNI Holdings will disclose to third parties only: A) information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by Visitors as being disclosable to third parties; B) information to the financial institution that processes Subscribers' credit card transactions; C) information that does not include personally identifiable information; and/or D) information that is publicly available. Additionally, through the use of third party cookies, advertiser may be electronically notified when Visitors view or click on its advertisements.
6. Advertisements and Postings to Forums, Bulletin Boards and Chat Groups. All Visitor advertisements and postings to public areas of the DNI Holdings Websites including without limitation Forums, Chat Rooms and Bulletin Boards (collectively, the "Public Areas"), should be conducted using Visitor's pseudonymous "user name." All postings to the Public Areas become public and, therefore, care should be taken in disclosing personal information. Postings made in the Public Areas may not be changed or deleted by Visitors or Subscribers.
Visitors should never disclose personally identifiable information (including without limitation name, email address, phone number, and real world address) in the Public Areas. When communicating directly with another Subscriber, Subscribers may exchange personally identifiable information at Subscriber's discretion. However, Visitors are strongly cautioned to be prudent in deciding whether and how to reveal personally identifiable information. SOCIALPLUS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM VISITOR'S DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
Any information disclosed to other Subscribers or third parties, in the Public Areas, through email or outside of our system, can be used by others and may result in unsolicited email messages or other communication from third parties.
7. User Access to Information Collected. Subscriber may access his/her Registration Data at any time through the My Account section of the DNI Holdings Web Sites. This area is password-protected. Once a Subscriber registers, Subscriber may review & change certain personally identifiable information such as email address, city, state, zip code & country, and user profile. Please promptly update information as necessary.
8. Control of Password. Passwords should be: a) non-obvious; b) regularly changed; and c) not disclosed to any third parties. If a third-party learns of a password, the password's owner may lose control over his/her postings and/or personally identifiable information, and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on his/her behalf. If, for any reason, a password is suspected to have been compromised, it should be changed immediately.
9. Lost or Stolen Information. If Subscriber's credit card or password is stolen or used without Subscriber's permission, Subscriber should immediately notify DNI Holdings. Upon proper notification, PandorasSecrets will cancel appropriate credit card number and/or password and update its records. Subscriber may be unable to access certain services while DNI Holdings processes the change.
10. Collection of Personal Data from Children. DNI Holdings will make reasonable efforts not to collect or post information form children under the age of eighteen without their parent's or guardian's consent.
14. Disclosure in Event of Suspected Improper Use. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, DNI Holdings shall be permitted to disclose information and Registration Data, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as follows: A) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities; B) in response to any court-ordered subpoena or other process under color of law; and/or C) when DNI Holdings reasonably believes that a Visitor or Subscriber has breached the terms of any agreement with DNI Holdings or a third party, violated the rights of any third party, or violated any law, statute or regulation.
15. Ownership of Information. All information collected, including Registration Data, is the property of DNI Holdings, and is subject to and protected by state and federal law.